PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Política cookies
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Content subscription forms”, Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by mailchimp in order to send email marketing campaigns, manage subscriptions and send newsletters or news.
- “Contact form”, There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the e-mail address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
- “Sale of infoproducts and products”: Through the website, infoproducts and products can be purchased, in this case, buyer data is required (Name, surname, address and e-mail) through the payment platforms already outlined and the company Courses Architechpro Oü, with which we work: https://architechpro.com/privacy/
- “Tracking systems used on this site”: Google (Analytics), where we also study user preferences, demographics, traffic patterns and other information as a whole to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users' preferences also helps us to show them the most relevant advertisements. https://analytics.google.com
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, paypal), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the USER by accessing such links.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store—you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site—you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by us. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these third-party websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the USER the possibility to access these links and learn about our work, although www.celiusart.com does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the content and services and any material of any nature existing in them. Therefore, we are not
Your data will be processed by www.celiusart.com , in order to manage the request for information sent through this form. Your data are processed on the basis of the consent given for the sending of requests for information and resources. Users whose data are processed may freely exercise their rights of access and information, rectification, limitation, portability, deletion or, where appropriate, opposition of their data, under the terms specified in the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, in accordance with the legally established procedure. These rights may be exercised by sending a written communication, duly signed, accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card, to www.celiusart.com , physical address, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org The data of users whose data are processed may be retained while they do not exercise their rights of deletion or opposition. Likewise, if you consider your right to personal data protection has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using this links below:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/519522125107875
- YOUTUBE: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- PINTEREST https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Calle Ruben Dario 4, badalona, 08915, Spain
Activity: Blogging, E-Commerce and Online Business.
ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
The USER declares to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing of the same by us in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice. As you know and as we have communicated throughout these privacy policies, you may revoke your data at any time, but always without retroactive effect.